The following are some of the most popular regions, trails and sites on our Holy Land tours for active travelers. If there's a highlight or attraction that you don't see but you'd like to explore, let us know as we have local guides in every region.
Each of our Holy Land Tours are unique, and each is treated with fine attention to detail. With meticulous care we will custom design a 'one-of-a-kind' itinerary for your active group. To get started, please view our popular itinerary highlights page.
• Peace of Mind: Through our painstaking attention to detail, you will have a smooth-flowing, seamless active travel experience in the Holy Land - with no surprises!
• Customized Trips: so you walk, hike and visit only the sites and areas you want to see and experience - no 'cookie cutter' itineraries on our Holy Land pilgrimages.
• Many Satisfied Group Leaders: Please see the testimonials from our partner, Trinity World Tours very satisfied traditional group tour clients in the Holy Land.
• Promotional Partnership: We will work closely with you in planning a customized itinerary for your Holy Land Tour, walking you through the trip marketing/promotional steps and offering you cutting edge ‘back-office” resources (computerized invoicing and payment collection).
• Social Sensitivity: Historically, travelling to the Holy Land has been an experience of faith and community - a chance to bond with others, and just have fun! We work to achieve a balance of soft adventure, walking vacations, holy land pilgrimages, traditional sightseeing, well-being travel, and responsible/sustainable tourism: - providing a one-of-a-kind active travel group experience for all faiths and beliefs in the Holy Land.
Do you want to stay in superior first class hotel, first class hotels (4*), superior tourist class (3*) or do you prefer to stay in hostels, kibbutzim, or small boutique inns. Please think through this and remember, we are here to help you decide. Most of the places we work with have private bathrooms, so it really comes down to the comfort level you want.
Most groups take breakfast and dinner daily. Do you want dinner included every night or do you want to give the group a few nights free to explore restaurants on their own?
How many people do you plan to bring? Most of our vans can hold 8-10 people. Most of our buses hold about 50 people. We can base your price on a minimum of 30, 20, 10 paying passengers. Remember a smaller group yields a higher ‘per person’ cost.
Whether you need one free for five, ten or more paying passengers, let us know and we will quote accordingly. Unlike other companies, we quote you on the number of free trips you really need.
We will work up an itinerary and quotation based on your specifications, and then we will submit a formal proposal, including a contract for you to sign. Once you complete the contract and make an initial deposit, we will start planning to print your promotional brochure.
His “Get Fit with Witt” health coaching business has won numerous civic and community awards from the Chamber of Commerce, Rotary, and Kiwanis organizations. Jack has been honored as an “Outstanding Young Californian” by the California Jaycees, and has served as volunteer President of the Universal City North Hollywood Chamber of Commerce. He is a well-known healthy community organizer, wellness speaker, and author of fitness, diet and business books.
Since 2002, Jack has hosted several domestic and worldwide active travel trips and retreats for his clients and community to several National Parks across the United States, Costa Rica and Peru. His trips have an emphasis on ecotourism and responsible travel; focusing on natural areas that conserve the environment and improve the well-being of the local people. He is a member of the National Parks Conservation Association, The Sierra Club and The International Ecotourism Society. After solo hiking in Israel, Palestine and Jordan recently, Jack was moved by the stunning natural beauty and landscapes of the region. He discovered that walking the Holy Land up close and personal, as opposed to viewing it through a tour bus window, was a deeply rewarding way to experience this dynamic land and its people.
In a partnership with Trinity World Tours in Los Angeles, Jack is now providing unique customized active Holy Land Tours for individuals, groups and organizations of all faiths and beliefs.
Jack’s previous tenure in the hospitality business, specifically in Hotel and Resort Management, ensures that HiketheHolyLand.com clientele receive quality care and comfortable accommodations, tasty local cuisine and excellent customer-focused experiences.
He is Owner and President of Trinity World Tours, providing more than 500 organizations over 20-plus years with customized trips and itineraries throughout the world, including a focus on the Holy Land and christian pilgrimages. Scott holds a Masters Degree in Business from The Peter F. Drucker School of Management at Claremont Graduate University, has served on the Board of Directors for the Universal City North Hollywood Chamber of Commerce with Jack, and has extensive experience fundraising and marketing for churches and organizations.